Sunday, July 15, 2012

Working on my FQSR Jelly Roll (Race) Quilt

As I didn’t finish my Jelly Roll (Race) Quilt at the Fat Quarterly Sewing Retreat in London, I am still working on it in between other projects. Here is what I did so far:

Jelly Roll Race Quilt Salt Air vor Planung

I did some planning in Photoshop and this is what I want it to look like in the end. I bought some pure off-white linen that is going to be my background fabric.

Jelly Roll Race Quilt Salt Air Planung

Now I need to do some maths to figure out how wide the inner background border has to be…

Happy Sunday everyone!
Christine

2 comments:

  1. I like how you joined the jelly roll strips together on the bias. Nice work Christine xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I love love love the Salt Air collection by Moda. I bought a FQ Bundle in it, but I havent yet brought myself to actually cutting into it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to leave me a comment. You make my day :o)))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...