Tuesday, July 17, 2012

We just founded...

... our own local Modern Quilt Guild!!! Yay!

Before Brigitte headed off to Spring Quilt Market in Kansas this year, we jokingly talked about founding a local Modern Quilt Guild. After some weeks of consideration, we decided to give it a try.We thought that even if we should stay on our own for months and months we wouldn't mind as two is still better than one :o) 

Brigitte is the only other quilter I know that lives in my area and it is great to share some quilt talk. And what is even better: I enjoy our "non-quilt" talk as well! She turns out to be a really great person in addition to being a great quilter and designer. 

So be warned: I'm going to share more of the Modern Quilt Guild Bielefeld on this blog in future :o) I'm hoping for little bees and swaps and Sewing Retreats!!!


MQGB









Happy Quilting!
Christine

5 comments:

  1. How exciting.
    Looking forward to seeing some of the creations from the Bielefeld Modern Quilt Guild.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! well done!! Looking forward to hearing more from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good idea! I love your guild's button and blog header, did you design those?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, that was my friend and "co-founder" Brigitte ;o) She did a great job, didn't she?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine - I can understand how excited you are. Are think I have found a fellow quilter about 50km away from me, and we hope to meet in September. We may even start a Moravian Modern Quilt guild..... with just two people!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to leave me a comment. You make my day :o)))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...