Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Fabric Basket

A quick finish and a great project for beginners: 


I made a fabric basket with a great fabric that is due to hit the shops in August. It's Juggling Summer of Moda Designer Brigitte Heitland (Zen Chic). She happens to live around the corner and she is an incredibly nice person.


I needed a gift for someone with a creamy-white kitchen who uses terracotta for decoration. After some consideration about placemats, coasters and mug rugs, I came back to one of my favourite  go-to gift: a fabric basket. Simple, easy and quick. I took lots of photos so watch this site for another tutorial :o)

Happy Sewing!
Christine

3 comments:

  1. I have needed to make some of these little baskets, forever! If I got my hands on some of Brigitte's fabric, early, it wouldn't be for these, LOL! Though they are fabulous! Lucky you and lucky recipient!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love baskets! This one is so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute - I need to make a bunch of them!! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to leave me a comment. You make my day :o)))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...