Wednesday, May 30, 2012

King of Frogs

Sew Happy Geek is hosting a Mini Quilt Competition called PLAY.


SewHappyGeek Play Button

Participants are asked to interpret one standard playing card using fabric and thread. 
Now here's mine...


I read about the competition only on Monday. 
And thought I'd never be able to whip up something to participate.
But when I was preparing for London (sorting and organizing fabrics, threads and notions),
 my eyes fell on a fabric featuring little frogs. And then I knew what I wanted to do...

The mini quilt is going to be a gift for my "canadian dad" who collects playing card decks.

And now there is some laundry to be done :o(

Happy Sewing!
Christine

3 comments:

  1. I love your playing card! Yes, if you kiss a frog you may get a prince, but to get a King? How great would that be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I adore that frog print! I am sure he'll love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to leave me a comment. You make my day :o)))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...