Sunday, June 17, 2012

Turn too holey jeans into shorts

My progress on #2 of my to do list

I finished off two jeans that were too holey and turned them into shorts:


In fact, it was the first time ever I used a twin needle and I'm really impressed with how easy it was to use and how nice the seams look.


That were the top priorities of my list. Tonight I can dwell on finishing my Jelly Roll (Race) Quilt Top. But I might be tempted to watch our National Team play in the European Football Championship instead :o)

This was the last utilitarian sewing for the next weeks. Promise. I'm glad to return to quilting now :o)

Happy Sewing!
Christine

1 comment:

  1. Jetzt darfst du auch einen fetten Haken an die Todo-Liste machen. Bin gespannt auf deinen Race-Quilt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to leave me a comment. You make my day :o)))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...