Friday, September 6, 2013

A fourth birthday

Last week our youngest turned four. He asked for a “Pirates” birthday party and we asked his little guests to dress up for the afternoon. And they all did! So my husband I had 7 little Pirates to entertain that afternoon.

Piratenschiff

We had a great time and the weather was oh sooooooooooooooooo nice! The kids had their cakes and dinner outside (not many sticky fingers and therefor not much dirt inside the house, yay!!!)

DSC_0289

We had a Photo-Treasure-Hunt that took us through the forest for 40 Minutes (each clue was a photo of the place where I had hidden the next clue/photo).

Treasure Hunt

The hints took us back to our sandbox where I had burried some “golden” coins, glittery “pearls”, a little glow-in-the-dark-skeleton and some glass-jewels for everyone.

To prevent the keener kids to take away ALL the treasures, they were asked to just collect the treasures that were pictured on their individual treasure-card (aka the photo I had previously made of a set of treasures).

Schatzsuche

And here is my little pirate and his big skeleton brother (-:

Rupert PiratMaximilian Skelett

For dinner we had “Seasnakes with Pirate’s blood” (aka Spaghetti with tomato sauce) and some syringes filled with “Pirate’s Blood” and “Krakens’ Guck” (aka Jell-O)

We had so much fun (and I was sooooo exhausted that evening…) and I think this was a birthday party to remember (for all of us).

Next up is big bro’s birthday in October… so many preparations… so much to do…

I hope to be back with some sewing news soon!
Have a nice weekend everyone!
Christine

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, he is so lucky ot get such a cool party! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness! Sounds like a great party. Happy birthday to your little pirate!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to leave me a comment. You make my day :o)))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...