Wednesday, August 28, 2013

New to me in August

This month I tried something new. I found a super soft cotton print and decided to make a scarf. And as it was very thin I thought I could as well try to make a rolled hem…

Rollsaum wip

After some unpicking (and swearing…), I finally managed to make do.

Rollsaum fertig

I am not even sure that I handled the special foot correctly but the scarf was hemmed eventually. More photos when that thing is gifted (o:

Have YOU tried something new? Come, share!

Happy Sewing!
Christine

2 comments:

  1. This looks very pretty. I'm sure it will be loved

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on trying a new machine foot, your rolled hem looks pretty good to me!

    Thanks for linking up to New to Me in August too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to leave me a comment. You make my day :o)))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...