I kind of feel that my ufos are weighing me down. So my goal for the next 2 months is to finish some of them. Some are meant to be Christmas presents so I will have to get them done some time soon.
To bring up the pressure and keep me on track and accountable, I decided to enter the Finish-A-Long over at Quilter in the Gap for the first time ever. I hope it’s not going to be a complete fail (o:
1. A Quilt for my youngest son
2. A christmas gift (sorry, no more details for now)
3. My Jelly Roll Race Quilt from London (Top pieced)
4. Two (!) Quilts featuring freestyle cutting blocks
5. My DNA Quilt from the Scrapbuster Swap on flickr.
6. A pouch for sewing supplies. Started 18 month ago…
Considering that I still replace an ill colleague and work considerably more hours than usual, I guess I won’t finish half of these projects. But I’m going to try nevertheless.